Search this exǝ™ site.

Friday, July 8, 2011

SEXY STACEY DASH FEATURED IN RUNWAY MAGAZINE


The Single Ladies star , Stacey Dash, is featured in the upcoming issue of Runway Magazine in a retro-inspired photo shoot. Most may know her from when she played a teenager on Clueless back in 1995, but now she has returned and has managed to look exactly the same. The 45-year old actress discusses how she maintains her figure, her fashion on the VH1′s hit “Single Ladies” and her future projects.
    On maintaining her slim figure: I eat healthy, I run and I work out with a personal trainer who does a very strenuous, athletic workout with me four to five time a week.
    On her Single Ladies character (Val) fashion inspiration: Val’s fashion style is constantly evolving. It’s inspired by iconic fashion figures of the past, and she puts a contemporary spin on it. [Fashion consultant] Anthony Williams and I have total control when it comes to the vision of Val’s style.
    On her future projects: I’m a mother, so I’m focused on my children and am working on a few projects I have in the making. At the moment I’m building my battered women shelter task force and working on a skincare line and lifestyle brand. I also have a book coming out called “How to Stay Dashing,” which should be released by the fall.


Related site post :

Written By: Lynnette Marte
400 Life Blog:

No comments: