Search this exǝ™ site.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DESIGNER / MODEL / ACTOR DUSHON EX DANIELS MEETS TRANSFORMERS 3 STAR TYRESE GIBSON

DUSHON EX  DANIELS AND TYRESE GIBSON LIVING THE 400 LIFE.

Tyrese Darnell Gibson (born December 30, 1978), also known simply as Tyrese, is an American R&B singer, rapper, actor, former fashion model and MTV VJ. After releasing several albums, he transitioned into films, with lead roles in several Hollywood releases.  He appeared in the 2007 action film Transformers. The film's director, Michael Bay, had Gibson in mind for the role before he was cast, and thus Gibson did not have to audition for the part.  In 2009 and 2011 he reprised his role as Air Force Chief Master Sergeant Robert Epps in Transformers 2 and 3.

Dushon Ex Daniels tells us that meeting Gibson was very inspirational to him because he has watched Gibsons career since he was given the role originally intended for Tupac Shakur in the 2001 film Baby Boy . "Over the years i see myself going down the same route  except i can't sing a chicks panties off!" says Daniels... Daniels is co-starring in his first film called (Bruthaz Keeper) and he  says that  he only hopes to reach the success that Tyrese Gibson has reached in his great acting career.


TYRESE GIBSON IN TRANSFORMERS 3

DUSHON EX DANIELS IN BRUTHAZ KEEPER

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

my baby tyrese can't get any sexier then that! damnnnnnnn yummy!

Anonymous said...

kiss me MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

want tyrese so badddddddddddd

Anonymous said...

we have to get married tyrese and it has to be now!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

my love my everything i want u tyrese daddy

Anonymous said...

be my mannnnnn tyrese

Anonymous said...

tyrese is my fetish and i can't be without him:)

Anonymous said...

sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Anonymous said...

TYRESE I CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND DADDY I WANNA MARRY U I NEED YOU AND I DONT WANT A HUSBAND UNLESS HIS NAME IS TYRESE!!!!

Anonymous said...

tyrese i am so in love with you, i made love with you in my dreams and you were the best papi!!!!!! i wish it was real damn boo!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

tyrese is my husband!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

those lips are so sexy i just wanna suck them and nibble on them and go down on u tyrese so bad baby!!!!!!! can we get married now tyrese!!!!!